Warning

Warning

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lucid moment!

As i said before i kinda lost acces to my favourite files after crashing my computer once again but in a lucid moment i remembered that i had sent most of em through email at some point. So i checked my old online email account and found loads of em there as attachments that were still on some email server to download. Happy as hell now as i'm sorta back at warstrength and able to get you some cool stuff. Found things i had almost forgotten about myself. Few of em here now and others for later posts. Enjoy!

Saskia/Zee xxx

small animated gif loop - cute innit...........

 .....and me in frilly dress mode...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....