Warning

Warning

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Still.....

....doin' stuff on here against my better judgement as i find i have to do way too much promoting to get a bit of attention. That was a feckin' lot better in the old days before the masses took over the web. It's becoming hard work and i do enough of that already and this should be fun, innit..........So here's a few simple piccies. Nothing especially sexy or kinky but i'm still a bloke in a frock which is supposed to turn people on as i've been told.









No comments:

Post a Comment

apreciation......(not really)

10 followers and a handfull of shy, mostly anonymous reactions is not very flattering, izzit?

What i want!

What i want!
I mean really really really frilly......the sort that will functionally kill off the last bit testosterone one has left. I think i want the black ones...I may go for the version with the lacy back opening to seduce prospect gentleman admirers. I've just taken off the birchplace link that should have been making me money as the system doesn't quite work for me. Pity, as my 10.000 visitors a month could well have worked for both of us. As it didn't they can very well bugger off. I'm not THAT stoopid.

Followers

All you want is....

All you want is....

vintage adverts

vintage adverts
More Fredericks of H.