Warning

Warning

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Still.....

....doin' stuff on here against my better judgement as i find i have to do way too much promoting to get a bit of attention. That was a feckin' lot better in the old days before the masses took over the web. It's becoming hard work and i do enough of that already and this should be fun, innit..........So here's a few simple piccies. Nothing especially sexy or kinky but i'm still a bloke in a frock which is supposed to turn people on as i've been told.









No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....