Warning

Warning

Thursday, July 5, 2012

TG art stuff coming but not yet right now......

Tried to put up some of my TG(pp) artwork on here but had a few problems with the sizes. They are comics with textballoons so they should come in a size that's readable and i didn't manage to do that here so i will have to cut them up or host them externally to make that work without changing the whole layout of the blog. I will do so in the future but it will take some time and work.For now you'll have to do with another of my little gif animations. Take-out from one my little video's

.


No comments:

Post a Comment

apreciation......(not really)

10 followers and a handfull of shy, mostly anonymous reactions is not very flattering, izzit?

What i want!

What i want!
I mean really really really frilly......the sort that will functionally kill off the last bit testosterone one has left. I think i want the black ones...I may go for the version with the lacy back opening to seduce prospect gentleman admirers. I've just taken off the birchplace link that should have been making me money as the system doesn't quite work for me. Pity, as my 10.000 visitors a month could well have worked for both of us. As it didn't they can very well bugger off. I'm not THAT stoopid.

Followers

All you want is....

All you want is....

vintage adverts

vintage adverts
More Fredericks of H.