Warning

Warning

Friday, January 20, 2017

the Christeen universe: Georgina, a new wannabe miss?

 ~
(from a letter to aunty)
I had already had my suspicions when i noticed someone had been rummaging around in my undies drawer so i decided to encourage the little perve. I proceeded to stall a box of pretty silky girly items of clothes that i supposedly collected for the local welfare shop  in Georgies closet and my little darling totally fell for my little trap. I didn't have to wait more than a day before he was prancing around in them(i even included a little wig and a pair of MaryJane shoes) and i caught him on my little spycam. It was absolutely delightful to see him doing little seductive poses and fluttering his long girlish lashes at his full-size mirror. From that moment on i knew he was in my power and i'm planning to make the most of it. I haven't confronted Georgie yet but it won't be long before he'll be answering to "Georgina". 

Yours Sincerely, Lady Fenton

~

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Is this a one off or are you going to continue the story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends a bit on if i find the right images to work with and if i can make them fit the fantasy. I just need something new to keep it interesting and to not let the Christeens become too repetitive.

      Delete

apreciation......(not really)

10 followers and a handfull of shy, mostly anonymous reactions is not very flattering, izzit?

What i want!

What i want!
I mean really really really frilly......the sort that will functionally kill off the last bit testosterone one has left. I think i want the black ones...I may go for the version with the lacy back opening to seduce prospect gentleman admirers. I've just taken off the birchplace link that should have been making me money as the system doesn't quite work for me. Pity, as my 10.000 visitors a month could well have worked for both of us. As it didn't they can very well bugger off. I'm not THAT stoopid.

Followers

All you want is....

All you want is....

vintage adverts

vintage adverts
More Fredericks of H.