Warning

Warning

Friday, February 17, 2017

the Christeen universe: More of Georgina......

 Lady Fenton rides again........


I had for a long time secretly been fantasizing about feminizing and dominating submissive boys so when after the passing of my late husband  i had noticed my up to that point rather boring loser stepson having develloped an unnatural interest in my lingerie drawer and assorted frillies, i saw my chance to have some fun and indulge in my dark hidden fantasies. I didn't really encourage him to dress immediately but at first only sorta provided him with ample opportunity and acces to a wide variety of women's clothes complete with plenty of lingerie, makeup and a even a wig! All supposedly accidentaly(lol). Later, after i had confronted him and his secret was out, i really started to enjoy controlling him and as time passed i noticed i seemed to become more and more excited by seeing his submission and compliant resignation to the new life i was seducing him into. And as while dressed up it was a certainty that he wouldn't be leaving the house of his own will so nobody would ever have to know of my intoxicating immoral scenario. Aside from my hairstylist friend Rhonda and my friendship with Henry who would visit on occasion no one knew what i was up to. And by the time i would be ready with our little ingenue nobody would for a moment question her gender and she would declare to any authority that it was all her own wish and that being a pretty young lady had always been her dream. It's all intoxicatingly delightful and right......and a little bit evil.
~
~
It's all going to be so delightfully romantic.
~
The Exquisite Enchantment of a Sleepy Beauty

Sometimes one likes to make something special out of our little lady's bedtime. Having her all dressed up in her sexiest frilly nighty or babydoll and me of course immaculately done up and being irresistably menacing and overpowering.  I'd sit next to my princess on her impossibly femine bed in her now impossibly feminine and elegant bedroom when i almost tauntingly tell her about my delicious plans for her future. Meanwhile sweetly caressing her with my perfectly manicured hand under the bedspread until she's totally helpless to resist the sweet erotic agony i'm forcing upon her. I keep this up until our darling is almost in a hysterical state of arousal and is panting for release. At that moment, i know she is ready to agree to do or say anything i want her to. I make her admit to desperately wanting to be kissed and held by manly men and even have her beg me to make her have a boyfriend. Of course i record these statements and confessions for later use when she may have the ridiculous impertinence to protest against the wonderfull plans i have with her. At our most recent intimate little game  our precious little darling actually confessed to desperately desiring to be with a mature masculine man like Sir Henry and yearning  to be his obedient pampered little girlfriend.  Some of her adorabl girlish little wishes may well be granted but any hesitation on her behalf will result in a befitting but merciless punishment. The whole game is even more effective as she is usually already a bit drowsy from the sleeping pill i slipped into her milk which makes her mind more susceptible to my suggestions. So even if she may not wholeheartedly agree with her reluctant confessions later, the thought and idea is firmly planted in her impressionable fragile little mind.  It's absolutely intoxicating to see my formerly undesireable stepson slowly but inevitably turn into this demure, fragile and almost  compulsively dainty wanton princess .  Georgie now practically delights in and relishes her own helplessness. Like a delicious luxury item, much too delicate and not really made to exist in the real world.
~

5 comments:

  1. Nice Miss Saskia. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad at least someone still likes it. Was close to giving it all up. Still like doin' these but i'm just to good at it to share this stuff without getting at least some appreciation in return. Maybe i should start asking for money. Strangely the same material gets me heaps of attention and around 500 followers on Flickr whilst here it doesn't seem to be very popular at all.

      Delete
  2. "Sometimes one likes to make something special out of our little lady's bedtime. Having her all dressed up in her sexiest frilly nighty or babydoll and me of course immaculately done up and being irresistably menacing and overpowering."

    Very nicely written. Excellent attention grabber.

    "Some of her adorable girlish little wishes may well be granted but any hesitation on her behalf will result in a befitting but merciless punishment."

    Especially like your dark/forced overtones. Interested to see what kinds of merciless punishments Georgina experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well written. I can imagine the scene so easily.

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....