Warning

Warning

Monday, March 20, 2017

Georgina dreams....

A new girl like Georgie must always have her little out of control mind filled with thoughts of love and romance. It's not a matter of choice, it just has to be because I want it that way.....
~
~
a "girl"and her toy
~
Note from the Author: Even as a child i had a taste for the darker side of our imagination.
I simply loved the dark queen in Snowwhite, the evil stepmother in
Cinderella and i rooted for the wicked Witch of the west in Oz. My
favourite fairytale was "Mother of Toads" where the handsome
young hero falls under a love-spell of an extremely ugly toadlike
old witch. I loved it and as young as i was it already caused
a strange stirring which i now recognize as distictly erotic.
In later life as a young transvestite this idea translated very well
into my own excitement at being desired and courted by rather

disgusting old men.

Saskia

1 comment:

  1. yay! georgina slips deeper and deeper.

    ReplyDelete

Request.........?

As i can't seem to get the right type of fairy satin knickers in the real world and i'm not able to use paypall and the like, i would be very very thankfull if somebody who frequents this site(preferably some nice, generous older gentleman(lol)), would do me the pleasure of buying me some. I'd be ever so thankfull.... Pretty please?...I do think they would inspire me to do even better work here.



misszaskia@gmail.com

What i want!

What i want!
I mean really really really frilly......the sort that will functionally kill off the last bit testosterone one has left. I think i want the black ones...I may go for the version with the lacy back opening to please my gentleman friends.I've just taken off the birchplace link that should have been making me money as the system doesn't quite work for me. Pity, as my 10.000 visitors a month could well have worked for both of us. As it didn't they can very well bugger off. I'm not THAT stoopid.

Followers

All you want is....

All you want is....

vintage adverts

vintage adverts
More Fredericks of H.