Warning

Warning

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Georgina's Exquisite Surrender

And then the day finally comes to succumb to your ultimate submission......to HIM.
I love the eighties style wedding dress Georgina is wearing. Sir  Henry is of course very much based on the type of man i fancy myself.

By returning Guest-artist Ignatius Fluke

p.s. Keep ignoring me at your own peril.
p.p.s. I am looking for a new main character/ victim for coming scenes. If anyone has any suggestions? Preferably someone from the public domain like a minor celebrity from the past.(i've considered Leif Garrett but he's too obvious and maybe just that little bit too pretty. Basically the same problem with David Cassidy) Maybe someone a little less famous.Think i prefer a bit of an irritating teenage preppie. Makes it just that tiny bit more exciting to destroy his disgusting boyhood(lol).

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is fantastic - I couldnt stop masturbating.
    I may have to see my lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should make you perverts pay for that(...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may enjoy my most recent featured post too.(2 free hands(lol))........

    ReplyDelete

Request.........?

As i can't seem to get the right type of fairy satin knickers in the real world and i'm not able to use paypall and the like, i would be very very thankfull if somebody who frequents this site(preferably some nice, generous older gentleman(lol)), would do me the pleasure of buying me some. I'd be ever so thankfull.... Pretty please?...I do think they would inspire me to do even better work here.



misszaskia@gmail.com

What i want!

What i want!
I mean really really really frilly......the sort that will functionally kill off the last bit testosterone one has left. I think i want the black ones...I may go for the version with the lacy back opening to please my gentleman friends.I've just taken off the birchplace link that should have been making me money as the system doesn't quite work for me. Pity, as my 10.000 visitors a month could well have worked for both of us. As it didn't they can very well bugger off. I'm not THAT stoopid.

Followers

All you want is....

All you want is....

vintage adverts

vintage adverts
More Fredericks of H.