Warning

Warning

Thursday, May 11, 2017

The Joy of being Someone Else

How transvestism isn't always about being yourself. When looking back and having gained some understanding of my motives in these matters, I'd say that in my case my enjoyment is in being someone else who is this almost unreal, in all aspects hyperfeminine persona I invented. It's about the deception and the fraud instead of about a supposed true inner self. whilst at the same time taking this deception much further than a lot of the gendermotivated trannies do. Even my sexual preferences are those of my character and when I'm with a man there is not a cel in my body that experiences it as anything but a heterosexual experience and urge(gay men don't even turn me on for that reason). The vamp I used to portray always had a strong urge to be desirable and desired. There is also what I call "the other Planet effect". Bit like the speech of "Roy"in BladeRunner. We've been to places and had experiences none of the "normal people" had. It's something I can't easily explain to people who haven't been there and trannies who prefer more convenient and more conformist explanations. Yep, I'm a weirdo but that's nothing new either, I was diagnosed as one as a child. Sometimes I just can't help saying summink smart. Next post will probably be my usual pervy amusement stuff, I still have Georgina's wedding to finish.(I even got returning guest-artist Ignatius Fluke in to add some spunk to the festivities)..........


No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....