Warning

Warning

Monday, July 7, 2014

The nasty aunties.........

Always been a bit dissatisfied with the domme ladies in the Christeen art. All a bit too young, pretty and a bit bimbo-ish. Castre on the other hand is brilliant at the strict mommies but the victims stay quite a bit too male for my tastes(balding husbands in pretty frocks don't quite do it for me -I don't care about their uglyness or them being not that convincing, as that is part of the charm, but it's made a little bit too obvious.). Trying to find some middle ground for my own stuff. Not all that easy as there are quite few suited faces and pics of nasty elderly ladies to be found online and one needs a basis to work with. I'm trying though. Not quite found the right amount of nastyness yet but i'm getting in the right direction.

p.s. Castre's work can be found at  Petticoat Discipline Monthly

And you better start looking like you are really really enjoying your
new life or there will be consequenses, young lady..

9 comments:

  1. I won't have anything said against Christeen's art, which I think is the most beautiful forced feminization art there is. The look of sadness on Chris's face, as if he still has regrets for his lost boyhood, is lovely. His Aunt Julia may seem a bit too young and glamorous, but I think the secret is that she used to be a boy herself. She has been through the same feminization process, and is determined that Chris will receive the same 'benefits' she had :).

    But I do like your concept of 'Aunt Magda'. I don't think she looks 'nasty'. I think she looks stern and authoritative. I presume she speaks perfect English, but with a slight but distinct East European accent? Any mother could entrust her 'son' to her care with complete confidence that she'd get back a daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had never thought about aunt Jula like that. The idea of the East European accent already featured in my "Marcia"story. Probably my Zsa Zsa Gabor fascination. Anyway, thanks for your reaction. Hits are ok but comments are way more interesting. Especially from people who share some of my kinks/hobbies(lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love to be at aunt Magda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with p l richards. What i always loved about the Christeen saga was seeing Christeen struggle with her fate. The look of sadness in her eyes for her lost boyhood. I hate seeing her falling in love with her uncle. I want to see her cry while she is molested, not looking forward to it. I absolutely LOVED your earlier efforts such as above, where his aunt is telling him "Like it or not, you MUST be a girl". That sums up what its all about. And I LOVED when you humiliated him, such as sending a letter with a picture back to his family. Now its just about a transgendered May-December romance. Thats an entirely different story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, what you are watching is Christeen being broken.....

      Delete
  5. Aunt Magda in her fine couture with sexy pencil skirt! ooh la la

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with you. Castre's strict Mommies are superb. The crossdressed males - a matter of taste. Love to communicate with Castre if you have an address.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the notion of the severe, older dominant lady, such as Miss Priscilla from Miss High Heels. Or the horrid Mrs Pettigrew from the same work, who wanted to lock Denis{e) in her dark room. Oh, to be a gorgeously dressed debutante in their clutches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried my more recent posts/stories? Should be you all over...

      Delete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....