Warning

Warning

Saturday, April 14, 2018

Stepmother's Delicious Revenge

To be completely honest, I competely stole this storyline. That is to say, it was initially an existing story by someone else I changed a bit to suit my own personal preferences purely for masturbatory uses. The point being that after these first adjustments I couldn't stop and kept adding and correcting. At first I was just details but eventually it was the whole reasoning and the underlying thought-processes I had to ellaborate on or correct. So when I finally put it beside the original I had completely rewritten it and it had become something almost completely mine. If it bugs someone or if someone actually feels plagiarized, I'll take it down but I do think I produced something interesting here.



My stepmother was so very very excited!  Tonight, her feminized son Marcella was finally going out on his first romantic date as a girl........with a very mature MAN!


When I tell people they usually think I'm making it all up as these things sound so completely  unlikely to happen in real life, but over a number of years my cruel depraved stepmother, Lavinia, had actually purposely and very effectively been transforming me from a fairly normal teenage boy into a completely feminized pretend-girlfriend for much older men. Just over two years ago,  my leacherous father had ran off with another woman, leaving Lavinia to care for me on her own. She didn't take it very well and I think she had a bit of a breakdown. Lavinia was actually a very beautiful and glamorous woman who had always played the perfect society trophy wife to him so her outrage was in first instance understandable but she took it a bit far. The point being that in response to his betrayal she in turn decided that she would take her own brand of poetic revenge on her cheating husband by virtually unmanning his only son,.... me.
At least that was part of her initial motivation for doing what she did but her enthousiasm and the obvious pleasure she seemed to get from my subjugation clearly said that it was at least partly for her own depraved sexual satisfaction. Certain forms of cruelty just seemed to turn her on.

And so, after two years of mind-altering drugs, strict training and a very thorough
Her authoritive but seductive voice telling me
over and over again what I lucky girl I was
and how much I would enjoy being in the
arms of a masculine older man...
brainwashing, it all came down to this.  Poor me!  I'm still terrified about being sent on a date with this older man, even when I  had been trained for such an occasion for months.  I had been close to tears this afternoon as a totally delighted Lavinia helped me with the especially glamorous hairdo and make-up a young lady absolutely needs for such a romantic outing. Her authoritive but seductive voice telling me over and over again what I lucky girl I was and how much I would enjoy being in the arms of a masculine man... I almost believed her too. Lavinia has that effect on people.. 

Lavinia had posted Marcella's(my) profile on a dating website called Mandate.com, including some very sexy glamorous photos of me.  The description said Marcella was 19 years old  and exclusively interested in dates with much older gentlemen.  Well, within days it seemed like almost a hundred more or less suitable men in the vicinity had eagerly responded.  Lavinia was absolutely delighted when she discovered that she could subject her poor little Marcella to quite a few 'romantic' encounters with elderly men.

Lavinia had of course picked out some very elegant cocktail- and evening-dresses that were both exquisitely sexy and glamorous for her stepson to wear at such occasions.  A strict diet combined with small doses of hormones and strict figure training had given her darling Marcella the shape and look of a very elegant young woman.  And with relentless training and lots of practice, Marcella could now convincingly  walk, talk and move like a real girl. And she didn't stop at the outward apearances, I was also been made very conscious of the
Lavinia had of course picked out
some very elegant cocktail- and
evening-dresses that were both
exquisitely sexy and glamorous
for her stepson
sensual and erotic sides of being an ultra feminine glamour puss. There were the erotic experiences that go with being dressed in nothing but silks and satins, beautifull nylon stockings and restrictive corsets but there was also the realization of the effect the glamorous young miss I saw in the mirror, would have on......men. And the consequences that may result from that. Lavinia was very thorough and costs didn't seem to play a role. The prettiest of designer clothes, Manolo Blahnik shoes and the prettiest lingerie one could imagine, I had everything the young spoiled society princess, Lavinia was forcing me to become, could possibly desire. There were also the 'educational' dress-up games where I was totally immersed in extremely feminine fantasy roles and of course the extravagant costumes that befitted such characters.  One day it would be Cinderella, the next it was a Southern Belle or even a beautifull Bride. All to get me to think and act like a real romantically inclined girlygurl. Whether you like it or not, in time this stuff will do something to you. Once you realize how feminine you have already become,..you may very well give up the fight and start to revel in your own effeminate status and role. The mind is a strange thing and it may help you realize there are very exciting and enticing erotic delights to be had too.

And so now it was finally time for Marcella's first romantic encounter.  The date was to take

place at a classy french restaurant downtown where Lavinia, wearing a wig and sunglasses sat at a nearby table and silently watched the complete show!  Marcella's date, an almost distinguished looking executive in his late sixties, was practically drooling throughout dinner, eying the pretty young miss sitting at his table. What gave Lavinia even greater satisfaction was the fact that the man had turned out to be one of father's old business associates and drinking buddies.  Although I vaguely recognised him and for a moment feared I would be recognized, I ferociously flirted with the older gentleman just like my stepmother had trained me to. For some reason we find it much easier to do and think what we are told than to make these decisions and choices ourselves. Especially if these decisions and choices are made by someone who we implicitly trust to be right like my rather formidable stepmother. In the end the things we are made to do or feel are not our responsibillity anymore and that almost results in a feeling of freedom... As long as those things don't clash with more deepfounded needs or wants we may have, not being responsible is ,a hell of an attractive concept.  I think that must be one of the reasons for the success of stage-hypnotists.......

Watching the whole play, she so carefully planned, unfold for real, was getting Lavinia very
I ferociously flirted with
the older gentleman
very excited.  She even felt her panties become damp as she saw the couple playing footsie under the table and then saw Marcella's date gently caressing Marcella's stockinged knee.  Marcella was perfect, there was nothing left of his earlier fear and reluctance, and he was all coquettish gestures and furtive touches, just as Lavinia had instructed. This was going even better than she had originally hoped ! It was a total delight, if Marcella's disgusting father could have seen it, he would have had a spontaneous heart-attack. She could of course send him a picture and for a brief moment Lavinia considered doing so. When dinner was over and our lovebirds left the restaurant, the older man holding his date posessively around the waist, Lavinia followed the seemingly very enamoured couple out to the parking lot where she found the two passionately making out, the older man pressing her stepson against his car as he aggressively kissed the beautifull pretend girl. Marcella's arms were tightly wrapped around
Marcella was perfect, there was nothing left
of his earlier fear and reluctance, and he was
all coquettish gestures and furtive touches
, just as Lavinia had instructed.
his neck, clearly welcoming her elderly admirer's avid avances. After what seemed like almost half an hour or so, the obviously excited elderly gentleman helped his beautiful conquest into his car.  Soon the two would be back at the gentleman's home or hotelsuite, where a very willing Marcella would intimately pleasure his date with his beautifully manicured hands and his glossy red lips.  As Lavinia watched them drive off, she actually almost had a spontaneous orgasm imagining her lovely stepson lovingly sucking on his mature boyfriend's penis or even getting.......... MMmmmmmm....
With her head almost spinning with excitement about tonight's 'show', Lavinia rushed home already planning to arrange more 'romantic' dates for her pretty stepson.


Lavinia was already planning to arrange more 'romantic' dates for her pretty stepson

No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....