Warning

Warning

Thursday, November 18, 2021

the delights of Stepmotherhood 5 :'ROMANCE'


 

the delights of Stepmotherhood 1

the delights of Stepmotherhood 2

the delights of Stepmotherhood 3

the delights of Stepmotherhood 4

'Romance'

The rest of the way home nothing worth mentioning happened but I was nonetheless relieved to reach the front door where the ladies were already waiting for my return. Obviously they were quite anxious to question me about my little excursion.

It was quite delightful to hear how our young pupil had carried out his task and how he had noticed certain details like how feeling the breeze around his stockinged legs was strangely exciting and how he had almost instinctively reacted to 'the Rangerover ladies' with an almost perfect air of disdain and distance. Priceless actually. It all seemed to have gone perfectly to plan, including Joyce almost bumping into our local bankmanager. Only thing was that when our darling had mentioned Mr. Warren I had noticed a slight tremor in his voice that was accompanied by a thoughtful look on his beautifully made-up face. I didn't go into that immediately but there was clearly something occupying that devious mind of our little lady. Still celebrating the successful expedition there was champagne and while not actually designed as such, the idea of said alcoholic beverage loosening the tongues did enter my mind and I may have been a tad generous with it.... Unexpectedly it wasn't Joyce but Mrs. Arthuro who got loose-lipped when she revealed that she actually knew Mr. Warren quite well as Mrs. Warren nr. 3 who was a fashion model in her younger days had been a close friend of her.  Mr. Warren had not been a very loyal husband and the rumour was that he was well known in the town's stripclubs and brothels under the alias 'Mr. Vincent' because of his remarkable resemblance to sixties movieactor and horrorfilm icon 'Vincent Price'. During Mrs. Arthuro's gossipy revelations about the lecherous gentleman in question I noticed Joyce had once again shown a curious frown on his face and at some point it looked like our little lady was actually blushing.... So when he, after his third glass of bubbles, had nervously and almost guiltily mumbled that he had been strangely attracted to the gentleman, I had been rather pleasantly surprised to see that the result of our darling's hypnotherapy sessions went deeper than I could have wished for.... It was plain to see that with all this extra information, several delicious new scenario's were already forming in my depraved stepmotherly mind. An obviously more commanding gentleman like old Mr. Warren would clearly be a far more challenging and interesting 'boyfriend' for our little lady  than the relatively tame Harvey. Maybe my fantasies were coloured by the Vincent Price comparison but in my head there was an image of Joyce in the role of an ultra femininely dressed damsell being roughly groped by the creepy lovestruck elderly count. I just can't help it, I've always been turned on by the darker sides of romanticism. When I first saw Flash Gordon I actually had an orgasm when the almost disgustingly innocent Dale Arden fell under the hypnotic spell of emperor Ming the merciless and was being forced to become his bride before the plot was ruined by that boring goody Flash dude. A young me even rooted for the lovely Cruella Deville and the wicked witch of the west in Oz(remind me to order some of those flying monkeys one of these days)...
Anyway, after sending a slightly tipsy Joyce to bed, Mrs. Arthuro and I hatched a plan for the next intoxicating stage of the exciting new life I had been forcing upon him. When I later listened at his bedroom-door in passing, I noticed hearing the familiar humming sound of my darling's sextoy accompanied by soft moans, proving that the fascination with his own recently found feminine sexuality was still very much alive. And when everything goes the way Mrs Arthuro and I had envisaged, his relatively pristine boypussy may need to get used to getting stretched sooner than expected, as it were...  
We still had a lot to do though. First Mrs. Arthuro would use the tactic of 'walking her pooch' herself to accidentally meet up and re-aquaint herself with her old friend Mr. Warren, then casually bring up the subject of Joyce as he would undoubtedly have recognized little Coco with his rhinestone collar. Depending on her supposedly lecherous friend's reaction and attitudes she would try to get him to cooperate with our delightfull plans. So when Mrs. Arthuro returned from her mission with an victorious smile on her face and reported her findings it looked like the next step was inventing some vaguely believable reason to get young Joyce to meet up with the gentleman in question. A reason for getting Joyce dressed and made-up a little more extravagant than he was already used to was solved by deciding that us 'ladies' would 'dress for dinner' tonight. Needless to say that no costs or efforts were spared to make our little lady look like every sophisticated older gentleman's ultimate dreamgirl...
During said dinner my ladyfriend dished up a phoney story about her completely accidental meeting with her old friend without disclosing any details about what was said so when she afterwards asked our little lady to deliver a message from her to Mr. Warren, our princess would be none-the-wiser about things to come.

It must have been around nine that night when I got on my way, carrying a big

envelope supposedly containing the lady's message to Mr. Warren. I was as expected meticulously dressed in my most elegant coat wearing my glamorous silk Dolce&Gabbana headscarf, my highest Louboutin pumps and my Gucci clutch.
After a fairly uneventful walk I had arrived at the elderly gentleman's large Victorian townhouse and proceeded to nervously walk up the garden path to the front door. Nervously I ascended the steps, but as I was getting used to stepmothers often scary tasks I just obeyed her instructions and rang the bell. After a short while I heard movements and the door opened revealing a very aristocratic and magnificent looking Mr. Warren, wearing a very elegant vintage smoking with the appropriate real bow tie. For a moment I was dumbstruck by the effect of his magnetic presence just like that time on the street but this time, with him all dressed up, it was much much stronger. I was almost ready to worship this demi-god of a man. " Now tell me what I can do to help you', young lady...", he said in a  very amenable voice. Slightly reassured by the gentleman's amicable tone I told him I was just delivering a message from Mrs. Arthuro.



  
Obviously I wasn't in any doubt that delivering the message had in the end only been an excuse the manipulative ladies made up to get me there and I later found out the message had only read: "Here she/he is. She is totally hot for you. Be nice to her but don't damage the goods on your first romantic date. We insist that our pretty debutante must stay a virgin just a little bit longer".
After he had casually looked at the message, he slipped it back into the envelope which he slid into his pocket before turning his attention back to me, thanking me for delivering it without reveiling it's content. He then took a step towards me and held my shoulders at arms' length while he continued to look me over. "Now let me have another good look at you, sweetheart."
"If Mrs. Arthuro and your dear stepmother hadn't told me I would never have guessed or believed you were ever a boy. And she didn't exaggerate when she described you either. You really do look like a young, extremely glamorous fifties moviestar and I don't think there is a heterosexually motivated male in town that wouldn't dream of  doing very naughty things with a gorgeous little lady like you. princess, " he said, his eyes still devouring me, "Are you sure you don't you have  some young stud boyfriend to go to on a saturday night like this? Not really, Sir." I said. "Stepmother thinks I should only date older gentlemen." A mischievous smile appeared on his handsome manly face....
"So you really came here to seduce me tonight, didn't you, sweetheart? The quite formidable Mrs. Arthuro already informed me about your preferences and romantic orientation. Now tell me that this is what you really want, darling!" he said in a voice that was at the same time suggestive and commanding. "Tell me that you desperately want to become my little girlfriend!
"Yes Sir, I do!" I almost whimpered. "Your stepmother told me that you have been having naughty fantasies about meeting a forcefull masculine gentleman like myself for quite some time now. Is that true honey?" Almost devoutly looking up at the gorgeous man towering above me, I once again nervously mumbled a timid "Yes Sir." Even as I had been totally useless at resisting sweet Harvey's kisses, my romantic feelings had never been as urgent as they seemed to be now. 
Of course he had read me perfectly because in my mind, even as I was still a bit apprehensive about things to come, I have to admit that I had been compulsively fantasizing about meeting him all the time while I was elegantly sashaying toward his house, as well as last night after bedtime... I should also have been suspicious of the almost salacious way my devisive stepmother had made me dress for tonight's events. Everything was just a little bit 'more' tonight. The heels just a bit higher, my undies a tiny bit frillier, the stockings even silkier than normal. And then there was the near-perfect hairdo, the fabulous eyelashes and finally the delicious pure silk satin designer cocktail gown.  Clearly my darling stepmother had quite intentionally dressed me up as the ultimate young seductress on the prowl. Looking at the expression on the older gentleman's face it was working...."Now, young lady, don't you think it's about time you'd give your beau a kiss? Yes sir," I nervously uttered as I took a step towards him and proceeded to stand on tippytoes to give my elderly 'Don Juan' a sweet little kiss on the mouth. I even closed my eyes doing so... "No, no, no ! Not like that, princess. That's very sweet but that is the way you'd kiss your mother, not your 'boyfriend'. I'll show you a real 'boyfriend-kiss', would you like that, darling?" he said while his large hands took hold of my waist and drew me closer, my smallish hands with the salon-nails now resting on his chest.... I became very aware that I had never before stood so close to a male that was as big as my mysterious 'beau'. Even on my very high heels, I had to stand on tippytoes and look up to face him. He just stood there for a few very long seconds, making me feel very small and delicate. And then it happened! The kiss blew my mind completely and for a moment I feared I was going to faint. It felt as if it all had happened in slow motion. This handsome manly face had looked down on his 'conquest' and the as if in a dream he came in for the kiss, me yielding and offering no resistance to his thick muscular tongue as it brutally forced his way into my very responsive mouth.
I could feel his surprisingly strong and manly 76 year old body press against my smallish girlyfied physique. I felt the trousers of his very stylish oldfashioned smoking brush against my delicate nylons whilst my girl penis, as stepmother preferred to call my diminuative appendage, seemed to no avail, desperate to escape it's straining silken prison.. I really felt I was 'his' girl now. I loved the idea that he could turn me on like this, just by acting like the mature alpha male he appeared to be but it was still a bit scary too. He held me like that, still kissing me deep and passionately with me almost devotedly clinging to him, for what seemed an eternity. When we finally came up for air my Romeo wasted no time and virtually dragged me into the house where he gallantly proceed to take my coat and headscarf only to be confronted by me looking even more glamorous in my exquisite peach satin off-the-shoulder cocktail gown. That was clearly his 'cue' to continue our romantic explorations with even more urgency and ardor. When he again grabbed my waist and kissed me it was with so much lust and force that he physically overpowered me and almost violently pushed me against a doorpost. I totally loved it. The whole idea of awakening this much desire and passion in an experienced older man like him was completely intoxicating. To demonstrate my devotion my arm was around his neck to signal him to continue his urgent tongue-invasion. His hands were
only to be confronted by me looking even more glamorous in my exquisite
peach satin off-the-shoulder cocktail gown. That was clearly his 'cue' to
continue our romantic explorations with even more urgency and ardor.

everywhere too and when his leg forced it self between mine I noticed my suitor had a fairly large protrusion in his trousers. Wanting to enhance his passions more than ever now I decided to be bold and put my hand on it and started to lovingly stroke his rigid member through the fabric of his trousers, driving this darling man almost mad with desire and lust.... " Oh my god darling... What are you doing to me?" he muttered in between kisses and whispered declarations of love and lust. "I want you so bad darling" I whispered in his ear, knowing that the conditions stepmother had probably set my lover still ruled out actual penetration on our first romantic encounter.... Meanwhile my 'boyfriend' was, his arm possessively around my waist, guiding me to a large settee in the adjoining livingroom where I elegantly sat down, crossing my knees and adjusting the skirt of my gorgeous dress over the luscious frothy petticoats while 'my boyfriend' was busy with glasses and champagne to celebrate our 'union'. After he finally joined me on the couch with our drinks it didn't take long before his hand had once again possessively encircled my nipped-in silken waist pulling me closer whilst the other hand had now settled on my smooth nylon-encased knee. A surprisingly intimate new experience, to feel his strong large hand lovingly caress me like that really turned me on. His hand that after some delicious fumbling around with the hem of the skirts moved a bit further up my thigh, emphasizing how this ultra-feminine and delicate way of dressing was making me feel so sumptuously vulnerable and accessible in that area. For some reason it's an extremely erotic feeling, especially when it's accompanied by being in the strong manly arms of the man you've got the hots for. Once again my mouth was invaded by his wonderfull thick muscular tongue so deep and hungrily that I felt giddy when he allowed me to come up for air. And all the time my excited little peeny was slowly oozing pre-cum in its silken prison, almost like I was having a prolonged very slow female orgasm....
While we were making out like mad his hand had reached my stocking tops and was slowly moving towards an even more sensitive region and in turn I was again lovingly manipulating his wonderful still hidden rockhard penis through the fabric of his loose-fitting trousers. Only moments later I had managed to timidly open my boyfriends elegant trousers to release his gorgeous big veiny member. When I touched it  my lover shuddered but immediately rewarded my gesture by lovingly rubbing the part of my gorgeous silky knickers that contained my little boyparts and kissing me again. Underneath the opulent ruffled silk knickers said boy parts were for aesthetic reasons still neatly tucked between my legs with a tiny specially made string. Having it gently manipulated through the fabric of the knickers was heaven. We must have been making out whilst gently exploring eachother's genitalia like that for quite some time but at some point, in between increasingly hungry kisses, this darling increasingly excited man had managed to gently steer his beautiful large throbbing manhood under my skirts and between my smooth nylon encased legs up into my pretty knickers. Then, as he with my loving assistance had started gently rubbing his delicious big mancock against my small girlpenis , completely driving me crazy, he proceeded to ardently and in the end almost aggressively dry-hump me untill he collapsed on top of me, awarding me by filling my pretty knickers with large globs of  his warm manly fluids. My small 'flooded' girl penis was completely falling in love with his large mancock....

 

 

I had the almost perfect illustration ready for the finale of this one but I remembered Blogger's rules on full frontal cum-shots just in time..... 


9 comments:

  1. This series keeps getting better and better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see at least someone gets it. I was actually quite proud of this one.

      Delete
  2. All the interest going to first installments is probably normal when doing a multi-part story but it's not very stimulating. Comments are the only reward we get for our creative efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Miss Saskia - I absolutely love this series - and part 5 just makes me want to cream every time I read it. So deliciously wicked! Fabulous! Just love the thought of Vincent's manhood up under my petticoats seeking His natural home! More please soonest - make my girly Christmas. I cannot wait for Joyce's betrothal, marriage and consumation! Love, curtsies and kisses - pippa petticoat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do realize that the stories themselves are in fact a form of conditioning/hypnotherapy. Before you know it you'll be desperately offering yourself to half the gentlemen at the old folks home. You just can't help it...(lol)

      Delete
  4. My oh my Miss Saskia, I do declare you are absolutely right! The last time I was deliverin' fresh maid's laundry to Sunnyvale Rest Home I felt as rustlin'of my petticoats and that wicked ole' Mr Geoffries was pressin'home his big, oh so hard advantage into my poor rear end! And him a retired judge all! Fiddle de dee! What's a poor little girly like me to do but give him a big kiss in return? Love and curtsies, pippa petticoat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear miss Pippa,
      Write your Beau a believable soppy girly love-letter and I might publish it here. You putting your girlish feelings in writing would be sooo good.

      Delete
    2. My dearest Miss Saskia. Thank you for your reply - I shall write to you soon. There has been the most excitin news! My step Aunty (who raised me all sissy an' all) was contacted by the Matron at Sunnyvale and I have been offered a full time job! My dearest old judge has been "pullin strings." Aunty tells me I'm moving in to become CSRO (chief stress relief officer) for all the old gentlemen. It's live in an' trainin' is very much "on the job!" When not workin all i have to do is keep myself purty and ready. Ruslte my petticoats! I shall mail you privately sometime when I can. I have seen your latest comments - and I'd hate to earn myself a little old spanking. Unless it's from one of the gentlemen of course! Curtsies and kisses. pippa petticoat

      Delete
    3. Try keeping it believable or write it into a story yourself. My tip: Start out with something from your real life and try including your actual feelings and experiences.

      Delete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....