Warning

Warning

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Tv fiction history: Gyneocracy

I accidentaly bumped into this one during one of my websearches for smut in general. I hadn't seen a seemingly complete version online for ages. Absolute classic from the late 19th century as perverts like us have been around for ages obviously. Together with Miss Higheels one of the absolute classics in forced femme litterature. Virtually a must-read for every transvestite with half a (slightly perverted) brain.....(lol)

p.s. I am fairly shure though it should actually be spelled "gyneaocracy" myself.

GYNEOCRACY(complete text)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....