Warning

Warning

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Are YOU ready for the dress?.......

Georgina still needs to try on a lot of weddingdresses before he/she is ready for the real thing....... A girl can dream, can't she..........
~


Those who have experience with heels know that in no time at all her calf
muscles will have adjusted to wearing heels so completely that she won't be
able to walk or even stand without them without experiencing serious pain. In
only a few weeks time our delicate little miss will need at least a four inch
heel to be able to walk at all. Five inch heels will almost feel comfortable.....
~
Will Georgie end up on a Milk-carton? Never to be seen again?
 ~

3 comments:

  1. I like the "extras". Nicely done Miss Saskia.

    Just so you'll know, I tried posting this comment several times before and couldn't. (No verification/"not a robot" step) Others may be trying to leave comments and can't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange as i've got all possible blogger restraints set to "off". Maybe Google has different settings for perverts like us(lol). May explain my very limited follower crowd too. The same material got me over 500 followers on Flickr.It's not lack of attention as we're actually reaching the 200000 views today. Always had it down to people not wanting to be seen frequenting a site like mine(lol).

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the Georgina story, please keep it up! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....