Warning

Warning

Saturday, April 15, 2017

More Georgina for Sir Henry

~
The minutes seemed like hours but finally Henry appeared from the bathroom wearing an expensive bathrobe. He moved to a portable bar on his side of the room and poured himself a drink. He then put on some soft music. I began feeling weak as he motioned for me to join him......
I had no choice now. Acting my feminine best I slithered off the bed and minced towards him swishing my exquisite bridal peignoir.  He took a large sip of his drink then tilted his head back slightly as he smelled my perfume. He set the glass down and turned towards me, holding me close and driving me crazy with his intoxicating masculine presence.
"Mmmmm, you look evenmore adorable and delicate than your stepmother promissed  you would be my sweet Georgina" he said, as he took my arms and we started slow dancing to the soft music.  I felt weak, like I was going to faint. I could tell he was hard once again now as he poked against me when he held me close putting his arms around my tightly corsetted waist. It didn't take long until he wisked me up in his arms and carried me to the bed! I slipped out of the chiffon robe and set it at the foot of the bed as Dan took off his robe. I then got into bed and under the satin sheets. Sir Henry an eagerly joined me, his penis already stiff and throbbing. He pulled me close hugging me then eased me down. I knew what I had to do and he watched as I gripped the shaft with my hand, my red, manicured nails gleaming in the soft light. I began to stroke him gently and then I opened my glossy pink lips and kissed him passionately untill we were writhing on the bed in ecstasy. Actual intercourse is however still off the menu untill our glorious wedding.
~
Even Mildred's wedding gown wasn't sacred to our now so delightfully selfish little lady. Our sweet fragile Georgina actually ordered Mildred to get it for her and made her help getting dressed and was obviously starting to enjoy the rejected older woman's discomfort. Whenever Mildred is in the room or when she otherwise notices her looking she purposely fondles Henry or starts to make out with him to see her hidden sadness. I guess little Gina has discovered the joy of taunting all by herself. It's so satisfying to see her pick up such feminine affectations.  Stepmommy is so proud of her little princess.....



 

6 comments:

  1. When is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully Georgina will wear wedding veil over 'her' face during wedding...Giggle.. suck cock and getting fucked by old man at wedding night as well..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Georgina has very specific instructions on how to behave on her wedding night. She will be expected to strictly keep up her shy virginal role whilst at the same time being as compliant and accomodating as her now husband demands and deserves. She will however be totally passive and leaving all the initiative to her man. This will of course mean that forward behaviours like oral sex is forbidden and will be judged as very unladylike. Instead our little bride will passvely lay back softly fondling and kissing her man whilst uttering soft moans and expressions of ecstasy and erotic rapture.

      Delete
  3. Love your stuff. Please continue.

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....