message of public importance

message of public importance

Warning

Warning

Saturday, July 15, 2017

And so it has started.....


I don't think you are ready for the actual thing yet but being admired and lusted after on the web will get you used to the attention a pretty girl like you will have to deal with once she's out there in the real world, my precious Bobbi Marie. For now you still have a lot of learning to do, like elegantly walking in those delicious 5 inch heels you are wearing and i have engaged someone to work on your speech and feminine vocabulary. We will also be working on your social and seductive skills. There is still a lot to be done but it will all be worth it in the end, darling.
~

3 comments:

  1. Loving your new Bobbi Marie captions Saskia. Your art is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mommy deve essere fiera di se stessa e della sua Bobby ora due femmine meravigliose in famiglia!! grazie baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the encouraging words. It's good to hear it's appreciated.Already working on the next installment.

    Lady Saskia(Barbara Cartman)(lol)

    ReplyDelete

What i want!

What i want!
I mean really really really frilly......the sort that will functionally kill off the last bit testosterone one has left. I think i want the black ones...I may go for the version with the lacy back opening to seduce prospect gentleman admirers. I've just taken off the birchplace link that should have been making me money as the system doesn't quite work for me. Pity, as my 10.000 visitors a month could well have worked for both of us. As it didn't they can very well bugger off. I'm not THAT stoopid.

Followers

All you want is....

All you want is....