Warning

Warning

Saturday, January 9, 2021

'Miss' April and her 'Designated Suitor'


Although I knew that the wicked beautifull demi-goddess that was my darling mother wouldn't return from her out-of-town dealings until much later tonight, I had obediently and faithfully kept to her rules and dressed to the nines for the night in a beautiful pale ice blue satin evening gown with silver trim and a sexy slit at the side. My now quite long dark auburn hair was done up in a lustrous high ponytail that was tied off with a pretty satin bow that matched the dress and I was wearing a gorgeous pair of silver highheeled sandals. Of course I wore the appropriate jewelry and I was perfectly made up, false lashes and all. I was wearing my prettiest undies and a pair of delicious tan-coloured nylons. Nothing but perfection was enough for mother. I'd had a small meal and I had just settled on the couch with a girly drink when 'mother' called to tell me that her solicitor would come by to bring round some papers for her to sign. She told me she'd be home around ten and I was to stand in for her and keep the gentleman entertained until her return. I don't think she meant anything directly sexual with that but I'm certain that putting me in an uncomfortable and potentially disconcerting position is definitely part of her kind of tactics. Me being home alone, all glammed up, being set-up to meet with a relative stranger was certainly still quite scary, especially in the light of her recent hinting at and mercilessly teasing me about me supposedly starting to get attracted to men. Even worse was the fact that she may actually be right as the concept of being desired, especially by men, seemed to be an intregral and natural part of becoming the irresistible young lady in the mirror. Mother herself insisted that the pretty miss I must become, should always be acutely aware of the effect such a young lady has on men, and if you hadn't guessed already, mother is always right.
Sir Geoff was a quite handsome, conservative looking gentleman in his late fifties. I had met the gentleman briefly before but only in company of mother. I was not certain how much she had told him. Of course, as a 'friend of the family' he must know that my parents never had a daughter.

Sir Geoff was mother's solicitor but he had also been a longtime businesspartner of my late father and for some reason I was quite sure that Sir Geoff was on the level with and by the sound of it even quite supportive towards my depraved mother's imaginative ministrations to completely feminize her obviously already effeminate son. When asked, she usually tells the 'o so very respectable' town's people that she was totally unselfishly supporting her troubled son with his gender confusion issues. Only a small circle of her peculiar friends knew that my 'pillar of the community' mother was really a rather depraved woman who had caught her kinky son crossdressing and who had fallen in love with the idea of transforming him into her ultra feminine plaything, her own living Barbie doll.
It hadn't just been about having me dressed as a girl on a daily basis. Just making me a girl wasn't enough so mother decided I had to become the ultimate feminine little miss who would only be allowed to dress in silks and satins, who wore girdles with real nylon stockings and who always wore the prettiest of high heeled shoes. It was going to be ribbons, bows and lace all the way. Money played no role and my closet was now filled with sophisticated cocktail dresses, glistening evening gowns, impossibly narrow pencil skirts and the most glamorous silk blouses. I owned several pairs of beautiful high heeled shoes and my drawers were filled with the most luxurious lingerie, foundations and stockings. I basically was made to live like a stylized grown-up version of one of these junior pageant princesses. Of course it wasn't as ridiculous, as mother had excellent taste in matters of fashion and style but just saying I looked overtly feminine was not enough. I had to be precious and exquisite now and I was only allowed to speak, act and move

accordingly. The young lady that now accompanied mother on her out of town shopping sprees was a picture of beauty and refinement. She was stunning and

I had to become the ultimate feminine
little miss who would only be allowed
to dress in silks and satins, who wore
girdles with real nylon stockings and
who always wore the prettiest of high
heeled shoes.

sophisticated, an overtly delicate and feminine delight. She possessed a true vintage moviestar glamour, a rarity in today's age for a young miss her age.


Of course I couldn't complain much as this had all started when she accidentally walked in on me in the old attic. I had been completely dressed as a girl and was posing in front of a large mirror. I had been experimenting with dressing up as a girl there since I found this strangely fascinating suitcase filled with all kinds of ladies attire, a pair of high heeled shoes and even a wig. In hindsight I'm not completely sure if me discovering the mysterious suitcase had been completely accidental. Anyway, that's when 'mother' took charge of things.

Mother had been intrigued as she had watched watched her 16 year old son admire his own girlified reflection in the full length mirror. She watched him elegantly spin around, his skirt and petticoat swirling with him. She smiled as she watched her son throw his reflection a little kiss. He looked as if in bliss, captivated and enthralled in his/her femininity and mother had fallen in love with the sight of pure and wondrous femininity that had come alive right in front of her. With his slender near hairless body and his refined features he would be perfect.  He had everything to become sugar and spice and a whole lot of nice. Her beautiful glamorous princess, overtly feminine and elegant, a pristine doll whose beauty was soon to rival her own.
No longer would he be allowed to be a rough and disobedient adolescent boy. He must become mother's doll, a picture perfect, sweet, and and adorable young lady....
Several months went by since and under the inspiring guidance of my mother I had entered into a fairy world of hopelessly delicate debutantes and helpless fragile damsells. Mother was revelling in her new power and sheer dominance over me. Her enthusiasm and the obvious pleasure she seemed to get from my virtual subjugation clearly said that it was at least partly for her own depraved sexual satisfaction. 

I hadn't actually been as if I had to be forced as mother made shure that my up to then hidden desires and fetishes were well catered for and under these extraordinary circumstances we may find it much easier to do and think what we are told than to make these decisions and choices ourselves. In the end things are not our responsibillity anymore either and that almost results in a feeling of freedom... As long as those things don't clash with more deepfounded needs or wants we may have, it's a hell of an attractive concept. And of course the silk dresses, luxurious lingerie and the stockings were completely intoxicating. I never had had a chance against such temptations.

So when Sir Geoff had arrived with the papers I had first showed him to a chair and poured the gentleman a brandy. When I went to put mother's papers on her desk, my mind was racing and i was close to panicking, wondering what my next action should be but when I returned Sir Geoff was already confidently sitting back in his chair, sipping his brandy and quietly smoking a cigar, seeming completely on top of the situation.... I only found out later that Sir Geoff, apparently having a penchant for this kind of very overt and deliberate femininity, had already shown an active interest in my development and  had been keenly aware of mother's little scenario from the beginning....
"Your darling 'mother' has made you look so very very lovely and feminine now, April my dear", said Sir Geoff, virtually drooling over my new appearance. Gaining some confidence out of his reaction, I put my hands on my hips and couldn't resist striking a sexy pose, glancing coyly over my shoulder at him and drawing the slit in my pretty evening gown up my thigh a bit higher, suggestively showing off a large part of my smooth stockinged leg to this lecherous older man."You are becoming quite a bit of an irresistible little seductress, honey" the elderly 'Don Juan' mumbled, only just keeping himself from salivating. Then he put down his drink and his cigar, nervously took a few steps toward me and now, standing quite close to me, proceeded to gently slip his arm around my waist . "Now tell me, darling....Your delightful 'mother' tells me that once you are all dressed up as the little lady we agreed you must become now, you desperately want to be held and kissed by a real man. Is that true, sweetheart?" "Yes sir", I mumbled, still slightly disconcerted by admitting it.Up to recently I still tried to deny it but it was true, as soon as I pictured myself as the glamorous young miss 'mother' made me portray, the mere thought of men lusting after me got me all tingly and excited. The whole time when I was mincing around the house in a pretty cocktail dress, full make-up and hair, wearing my highest heels, images of me being in the arms of and passionately making out with masculine older men kept racing through head to the point where I would actually cream my pretty girly panties at the mere thought." Does that include more mature men too, my darling April?" Sir Geoff continued, smiling expectantly, meaning that 'mother' had probably already briefed him on the details of my daydream suitors. I timidly flustered "yes sir" as the men in my fantasies had actually exclusively been somewhat portly masterfull older gentlemen who always wore a conservative suit and tie. Which was probably why my depraved 'mother' had set me up to be alone with Sir Geoff, who fitted the profile perfectly. Now understanding where this was supposed to go, I felt a shiver of excitement and anticipation going through me and at that moment I actually had to keep myself from shaking oncontrollably as I realised I was about to give myself to this depraved elderly aristocrat to do with me as he pleases by my own (relatively)free will. Sir Geoff, breathing heavily, had obviously taken his cue from my reply and now his large manly hands were holding me possessively around my waist whilst my
Then he put down his drink and his
cigar, nervously took a few steps
toward me and now, standing quite
close to me, proceeded to gently
slip his arm around my waist .

delicate manicured hands with the shiny salon nails were resting on his shoulders. And then he moved in to kiss me, and just like in my daydreams I immediately felt incredibly feminine and totally receptive towards his romantic avances.
The anxiety leading up to that first, still almost shy kiss had already gotten me to go weak at the knees, but when our mouths then met again with less platonic intentions and Sir Geoff began to French kiss me deeply and passionately, I was close to a spontaneous orgasm. I can still remember tasting the manly aroma of cigar smoke and whiskey on his breath, and the urgency of his thick muscular tongue invading me like it was his manhood. I wanted to drive him crazy with lust and desire for me and when I noticed his bulging manhood already growing throbbing hard against my belly I just gyrated my silk-encased young body against his as erotically as possible. By now his hands were everywhere, caressing my bum, my stocking tops through silk of my dress and then back to possessively pulling me against him whilst still frenching me passionately. Totally in ecstasy I moaned softly in between kisses. This successfull professional older man was so much stronger than me but however forcefull and passionate he held me, he still held me like I was something precious and delicate. I think I'm falling in love....with being made to be April.


 I only found out later that Sir Geoff,
 apparently having a penchant for this
kind of very overt and deliberate femininity
, had already shown an active interest in
my development and  had been keenly
aware of mother's little scenario from
the beginning....

   


-

5 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful story and your images are a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. A little bit of positive feedback really counts in these lonely corona days.

      XX

      Delete
  2. This is lovely. Will April develop in a further instalment? xxjane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love these older woman forces weaker crossdressing son/nephew to become ultra feminine, compliant and living out an erotic life. Despite your warning at the beginning of this, I would love to live out this fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saskia, you have a gift for writing, I absolutely loved this and looking forward to reading what happens next! Hugs, Monika XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....