Warning

Warning

Monday, April 19, 2021

Christeen revisited

Just something to pass the time. Am working on a story but it's taking a bit of time. My most recent Christeen forgeries have all been in black and white, partly because of the general atmosphere but mostly as it just looks more fitting when i use them as illustrations to my stories.......

Not by Chtisteen

  

Of course Chris spent time in wedding dresses before but this time aunty has a bit more in mind. Chris must now become a real bride for her depraved 'uncle' Bob....

 


I recently noticed the real Christeen did a version of this one too. I wouldn't have if i had known that as i don't want to plagiarise her work. I do however think that mine turned out better. Sorry....

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Love the wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Bob just may loose it after seeing Chris for the first time. Chris does look the picture of feminine perfection and it would be a shame to ruin that dress by removing it in haste. Of course, after the wedding is hours of the reception. Will he be changing into traveling clothes to leave and begin the Honeymoon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pic and cap!!! Bob's so lucky!!!

    fj

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....