Warning

Warning

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

WE'RE ALL FUCKED-the thought and sex police ride again.Blogger, the Embroidery and needlepoint network!!!!!

Dear Blogger User,

We're writing to tell you about an upcoming change to the Blogger Content Policy that may affect your account.

In the coming weeks, we'll no longer allow blogs that contain sexually explicit or graphic nude images or video. We'll still allow nudity presented in artistic, educational, documentary or scientific contexts, or where there are other substantial benefits to the public from not taking action on the content.


guess this means we'll have to move our stuff elsewhere once again. Any suggestioms?
Same sort of thing killed off Yahoo as the main social network so if you have Google in your stock portfolio you may have to watch that, This could be a serious financial downfall, Sex on the web is a big earner for companies like Google.......

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, as you say, that's bad. Difficult to advise, as I don't have a blog myself (though I do have a deviantart account where I post tg captions). You could try wordpress, which still seems hospitable to 'adult' material. Or there's Tumblr - I don't follow anything on it, but I've seen stuff hosted by them which is quite strong compared to yours.

    Looks like Blogger are,oddly, going against nudity specifically. If you stuck just to 'dressing' and fetish, you'd be alright!

    Anyway, I hope you find somewhere else, if you have to move. I'd be sorry to lose your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely enough that my more explicit material is actually the more innocent stuff on my blog. Don't get much pf a kick out of nudity anyway, I can easily clean up the place without loosing much of the really kinky stuff. They wouldn't recognise sick if it sat on their face, Probably why the same organisation has no problem with accomodating a platform for IS execution video's.

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....