Warning

Warning

Thursday, July 8, 2021

the delights of Stepmotherhood 3 : a ladies lunch.


(Get part 1 first)

Most of the time stepmother's demeanor appeared to be almost sugary sweet and even when there was always a tone of belittlement in her voice, in general she acted fairly amenable towards me. However, whenever I had the unthinkable audacity to protest or complain, she could also become rather frenzied and menacing. "You're called Joyce now, little lady!" she would exclaim in a hissing, almost hysterical voice. I would of course cringe at her vehement insistence and once more realise that I was completely at my stepmother's mercy. In the end I would timidly mumble a resignating "yes ma'am, of course I am". Almost the same thing happened when she first suggested that a young lady like me should date members of the opposite sex. And learn to like it! Obviously i should have known by then she wouldn't let that one rest....

Of course Josh/Joyce had needed some additional assistance to help convince him to play his role in my wonderful script and that's where my friend, who is a renowned professional hypnotherapist comes in. The point is that unlike most of the fantasist who pretend to hypnotise someone with silly soundfiles, I've actually made a bit of a study of this 'brainwashing' stuff. I know you can't hypnotize people to do things they don't really want to but you can however make them overcome hesitancy and shame over things one secretly likes or just wouldn't mind experiencing, so in the end it's all about reasoning and convincing the subject that these things must be. The point is that most people don't really mind being told what to do or even think as it actually takes away responsibility for their actions. Think of how liberating it can feel not having to make decisions or ever having to worry about consequences. Think how attractive the cop out 'I was just doing what i was told' really is. And having been 'hypnotized' into certain behaviours is a perfectly acceptable alibi for our subconscious mind to welcome such a manner of reasoning.... What makes it all work isn't the trance in itself for that is just the tool to narrow ones consciousness to the point where our inner conversation stops and one is more susceptible. Certain anti-psychotic drugs would do exactly the same. In the end it's making the subject freely choose to put you in command. You have to convince them of the attractiveness of such a choice.

Taking this all in, this is about what one of the last 'sessions' we had with young Joyce before I first introduced him to his 'boyfriend', sounded like....
"....O yes, how exquisitely exciting it'll be to finally see you completely deny your initial reluctance, to see you betray your gender and original sexual orientation and actually revel in your own belittlement and wanton submission to your 'boyfriend'.
And o, how I wish I could see you both squirm and swoon in the arms of your depraved masculine admirer....
I know it is just what you've always secretly dreamed of, sweety. Just what you've subconsciously always wanted. An ultra-feminine young lady, like you 'insist' on becoming, just naturally needs the regular romantic attention of some lascivious older gentleman to feel complete."

Obviously I can only give you an impression as the whole session actually took almost 6 hours of our subject repeating instructions and answering questions. It concluded with this...:

"....And I know that after today you will no longer be able resist this aristocratic looking much older man's hands intimately touching you and holding you close. You will still try to deny it but it's completely obvious now.
His hands may brazenly wander all over your silk encased now so girlish body. He may and you of course hope with all your heart that he will. You know he is going to be a very very close and intimate friend to you now and it feels all so completely right and delightful. The feeling of being desirable and feminine that you get from being so very close to him is completely intoxicating.
Being held and touched so very intimately by such a distinguished much much older man is what you will desperately crave now.
His wrinkly veiny old hands possessively moving all over you and shamelessly fondling your cute little tush and kissing you. It all feels so right. He is so commanding and completely in control whilst you just comply and helplessly yield as he takes charge of his 'little lady'.
Because you know this is really what you have secretly always wanted as your body already agrees and shivers with delight at the mere thought of his ravenous touches and other intimacies.
And you know that from now on you are going to be thinking and reacting like this all the time. You are never going to want to stop feeling like this because it's who you are now.
You enjoy feeling romantic.
It's exciting and appropriate for you to feel this way.
You already have become such a very romantic 'girl' now and you are becoming more and more romantic every day and with every time you listen to me.
You enjoy listening to me because I help you to become more and more feminine.
And as you develop more and more romantic thoughts and feelings you will find yourself wanting to listen more and more as it feels so right for you to become ever more feminine.
 You've already become such a precious, hopelessly romantic 'little lady', always dreaming about being desperately in love with lovely much much older men.
Always dreaming about being as pretty as possible for these much older men and thinking about how good it feels to be in the arms of such a darling elderly gentleman.
How wonderfully girly it feels to be held in his strong manly arms.
And as you think of these things you feel all warm and tingly inside.
Feeling so desirable and cherished whenever you are with your elderly 'boyfriend'. Because you adore this slightly authoritative elderly gentleman.
You really really like much older men now. Elderly men are so excitingly masculine to an ultra-feminine boyprincess like you and you compulsively want to make them lust after you and to get them to passionately make out with you.
In fact whenever you meet such an elderly man or fantasise about these much older men you will almost instantly become horny and aroused.
Always acutely wanting him to look at you and speak to you. Wanting him to notice you and to notice how horny you are for 'him'. You will actually love these gentlemen for belittling you and making you feel so completely helpless, delicate and fragile. You would do almost anything for a man like that because your  intense feminine feelings of romance and sexuality are all rolled into one unstoppable wave that makes you want to belong to him completely."

Evidently our little lady wouldn't really remember much of what was actually said during these sessions as the drugs had made her conscious mind take a 'backseat' but that doesn't make the proces any less effective. When the time comes his Joyce persona will know....

The week after the exciting but also very disturbing 'date' with Harvey, the older gentleman my stepmother had chosen to act as my boyfriend, she had me accompany her to have lunch in town with her small circle of strange lady friends. Of course i was dressed to the nines in a delightful little skirt suit that had a very narrow pencil skirt and a delicious tailored jacket in powderblue satin over a creme coloured silk camisole. And clearly fully fashioned nylons and black patent pumps with a 5 inch heel.  There was also a matching Gucci handbag and Rhonda had done a fabulous job on my own now peroxide blonde hair that with the help of a few

fully fashioned nylons and black patent
pumps with a 5 inch heel

switches had been done up in a fabulous high ponytail with bangs at the front. Stepmommy was clearly determined to show of her 'wonderful creation' to her friends. Evidently i was a big succes but i was a little surprised the ladies seemed to know all about stepmothers 'delightful' schemes and plans which they seemed to find extremely amusing, especially when mommy triumphantly informed the ladies that i now had a 'boyfriend', which had been cause for giggles and felicitations. Next bombshell was stepmother telling her friends that they would be able to see for themselves as the gentleman in question would actually be joining us later.... No sooner had she divulged this when an aristocratic looking older gentleman in an expensive suit entered the establishment and started moving towards our table.

After I had nervously greeted the gentleman I had for some inexplicable reason been so disturbingly intimate with the week before, the elderly casanova had almost immediately drawn me close and he had intimately kissed me just like I was his 'girlfriend' for real, and still being a bit dazed and overcome by the whole situation I once again just couldn't resist kissing him back.  The ladies, enjoying their mainly fluid lunch whilst keenly watching the happenings and seeing the man's brazen amorous advaces and my reactions to them, whispered an approving, "Ooooolala!".  Now feeling completely overcome in his manly arms, I noticed myself almost instinctively surrendering to 'him' by slithering my slender body up against him, whilst he in return let his hands wander from my waist to gently fondle my silk encased girly bum.  I could already feel his growing erection pressing against me through the flimsy materials of my dress and I just couldn't help feeling proud that I made him want me so much that his manhood was reacting this way. Kissing me again I felt his delicious thick muscular tongue entering my mouth with determination.  The kiss became more and more passionate with me actively cooperating in the intimate mouth contact as the ladies started making comments: "Whoo-ee!"  "Look at them, they are actually making out !"  "Isn't it delightful?"  "Show us how much you are in love with him, princess!"
I did exactly that of course and hadn't my darling stepmother and her friends been such respected clients of the up-market establishment, we would probably have been asked to leave.
By now I was obviously  so deeply immerged into my role that I actually loved every minute of it and moaned softly under my "boyfriend's" kisses and was actually starting to believe I was really deeply in love with this depraved elderly gentleman. The 'ladies' seemed to have the time of their lives....

An ultra-feminine young lady, like you 'insist' on becoming,
just naturally needs the regular romantic attention of some
lascivious older gentleman to feel complete.




4 comments:

  1. wow, great impressive story every time I am fascinated by all your stories great fabulous content, magnificent hehe greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saskia
    Glad you liked the stuff I post and good to know you remembered the material I contributed to PPM.

    I really appreciate your advice on improving my own blog, I think I’ve managed your link suggestion but have no idea regarding the tabs. This blog’s is excellent and a credit to you.

    I loved your pics of the Demetrious gowns and still have a Bridal mag from 1994 with those very dresses. The thought of even being in the same room as one of those in enough to get me excited and I’m not sure if I would survive being encased in one. Thanks for sharing.

    Take care
    Carrie (http://carriep56.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stendhal syndrome connected to beautiful dresses sounds perfectly reasonable to me(lol).... I actually own a wedding gown but you only seem to get the fabulous details of these with arab/muslim wedding dresses nowadays.....

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....