Warning

Warning

Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Movies......

Out of sheer boredom i've been experimenting a bit with moving stuff. Still using old stuff for the moment but i'm planning to do more like these in the future. I'm beginning to think the stuff i'm doing on this blog is factually a substitute for the movie i've got in my head but that could never be made. Active images like these may enhance the experience. The movie won't happen outside our heads but the power of the imagination may give us an idea of what it would be like.....(some people can do that with just words, they are called writers, i just need a bit more)



Adjustment Therapy by Lady F., driving home the message.......

Bobbi Marie remembered having these 'adjustment' sessions with the formidable Lady Fenton and they were probably pleasent enough as he always seemed to feel happy afterwards but he could never quite remember what was actually said.......

~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....