Warning

Warning

Monday, September 24, 2018

Chrystal's exquisite little excursions

There was a much earlier post called 'chrystals naughty adventures' but i never finished it. Partly that was because my cataract had gone so bad that i'd gone functionally blind(hence the bad quality images) and at that point even writing had become difficult. So when i recently reiewed it, i noticed it would be worth re-doing it and finishing the story and that's basically what i did. It's quite short but i have the feeling there might be a part2 one of these days.....

Chrystal's  exquisite little excursions



Ever since I started dressing up as a girl in my early teens I've been fascinated by glamorous fourties and fifties fashions and the big moviestars of those days have always been my rolemodels. I've spent years in front of my mirror trying to emulate them, wearing the most extravagant elegant outfits, fully fashioned stockings, scyscraper heels and all that goes with it.  However, at a certain point it's just not enough sitting at home being ravishing and I started acting out little scenario's to make it all a bit more exciting and perhaps a little more dangerous. At first it was just late night walks where I would incidentally be confronted by gentlemen giving me lustfull looks, cars slowing down amd hooting their horns as they drove by and spotted me.

More and more I was seeking these confrontations. I kept an eye out for the times when certain neighbours walked their dogs or went for a late night stroll and the walks concentrated on places where I could bump into people, especially older gentlemen. At some point I discovered hailing a taxi driving by and consequently being completely regarded and treated as a lady. That was so exciting that it became a regular feature on my little outings. It even got me shyly entering a quiet local bar for a drink without anyone doubting my gender for a second and one or two gentlemen coyly flirting with the intimidatingly dressed young vamp I portrayed. It was all a bit scary at first but so very very exciting in the end.

The Photographer.....

Mr Pierce was this dishy older man who had a little shop/coffeecorner with a small museum of Hollywood glamour pictures and memorabillia in the back, which was of course way up my street. The place had offered quite a bit of inspiration over the years.

Mr Pierce did however got a bit of a reputatiom for getting a bit too touchy feely with some of the young ladies who came in to pose for  glamour pictures of themselves in Hollywood style. As a new adventure for my delicious alter ego I had kinda decided to give this rather attractive pervy senior citizin his perfect model and possibly seduce him a bit in the process..........

The plan would be happening next weekend when mother would be on a bizniz trip. She obviously knew about my little hobby(not many boys have a 40  square ft walk-in closet filled with dresses, shoes and wigs in their bedroom(built it mysef during the hollidays...) but it was never discussed so I kept some things from her, like my outside activities. Mother seemed to be alright with my little hobby as long as it was kept to my part of the house and out of her direct sight. I accepted that for the time being as I didn't want to disturb the status quo.

I'm not shure why meeting up with a man like mr Pierce was so alluring to me. It wasn't about actual sex , I just wanted to flirt a little and to be lusted after by someone older who could apreciate me in the role of a delicate and vulnerable 1950's young miss. The danger that I may unwittingly find myself in a situation beyond my controll, made the whole thing even more exciting. It was both scary and terribly exciting. Fear is kinda sexy, think it's about surrendering oneself and a feeling of delicious vulnerability

So when the time was there, I walked to the shop that was only a few blocks from my house. I was still a bit apprehensive towards what might happen as this was going a bit further than any of my earlier adventures. I had planned to arrive there just after 11 when mr. Pierce had closed the shop and I could present myself to him as the proverbial 'damsel in distress' in need of a telephone to call a taxi.

I'd taken hours getting dressed up in my finest taffetta gown, doin' my hair and make-up and nails but in the end it had all been worth it when I saw the expression on his face when he first saw me, timidly standing there at his door. His eyes were almost popping out of their sockets at the vision of near perfect fifties glamour I portrayed. I loved it.....

"Dear sir, I apologize for calling on you so late at night but can I please use your phone to call a taxi? I'd be ever so gratefull?, I nervously mumbled.

"No need to apoligize my dear. A beautifull young lady like yourself can use my telephone any time she wants, so please come in." A few moments later, after I had made my bogus phonecall, this friendly mature gentleman politely guided his surprise vistor into the small bar area.
"My dear young lady, will you have a drink with me while you wait for your taxi? Out here and at this hour, it will probaby take at least an hour for it to get here..." Off course , feigning timid shyness, I accepted his offer on the term that he would get me 'something sweet and strong', whilst I coquettishly fluttered my false eyelashes at him.

So here I was, all dressed up as a sexy young diva from a 1950's movie, showing myself off to this sophisticated elderly casanova, shivers of excitement running through my slendersilk encased body whilst trying to be as feminine and seductive as I could. By then Mr Pierce was almost drooling when he was looking at me.......I felt sooooo sexy and desired, it was totally mindblowing and this was probably just the beginning.....

After a few drinks whilst discussing our mutual love for fifties movies and fashions, mr. Pierce asked me if I would be interested in posing for a few photographs, me being obvously being so right for the role.
In the end this lovely gentleman actually offered me 200 dollar an hour to pose for him and as the drinks had done their job and I discovered there were some very exciting and classy outfits in his prop-room, I enthousiastically accepted the offer. There was this exquisite green silk gown that was to die for and I just 'had' to wear and Mr Pierce  seemed to agree because when he helped to zip me up in it I noticed a distinct manly bulge in his pants...

So for the next half hour I indolently lounged around his studio draped in luxurious furs, dazzling dresses and mindblowingly sexy negligees like a real Hollywood diva. Of course I was acutely aware of what my flirtatious behaviour was doing to this wonderfull man. He was so masculine and commanding that I really started to lust after him like the wanton seductress I was portraying. Every time he accidently or purposely touched me or came near, I felt a delicious shiver going through me and more and more I was seeking these contacts myself. I would accidentally brush against him, timidly putting my hand on his arm for support or stand so close to him I actually felt his breath on me. He smelled of expensive brandy and cigars, just like a gentleman should.

Now for the last few pics I was supposed to be the romantic lead in an Italian movie from te fifties. Mr. Pierce had me wear a very elegant Valentino coat, kid leather gloves and a gorgeous Dolce & Gabana headscarf whilst I was posing as the young timid beauty anxiously waiting to meet her secret lover. For the sake of authenticity my 'Director' had chosen the old bushelter across the street from his house as a
background. It was clearly one of Mr Pierce's favourite movies as he seemed to get very excited at my coquettish portrayal of the role. So much so that in the end he put down his camera and decided to make the scene complete by him playing the romantic latin lover. The scenario demanded that this masculine man was moving in very close to his mysterious young mistress now, I could hear his heavy breathing as his hands settled on my waist and by then I was almost shaking with both anticipation and fear, mixed with actual erotic excitement. If I hadn't had those drinks I would probably have fainted or chickened out. And now I willingly surrendered myself to this masculine older man who was forcefully pushing me into the back of this dark busshelter whilst ardently kissing me. Me, still in the role of the demure timid little lady, was of course totally and befittingly overwhelmed by his urgent manly avances and I wantonly opened my mouth to let his thick muscular tongue enter....

Mr Pierce's gentle forcefulness and his husky very manly voice whispering halfbaked expressions of love and


desire to me, were sending shivers down my quivering body and almost consumed my susceptible deviant little mind. I guess this was one of those 'beyond my controll' situations I mentioned earlier as I really wanted him to do all kinds of  things to me, I wanted him to carry me off to his lair and take me.......There was however one little problem. I just didn't want to chicken out yet and let this wonderfull illusion end so I decided to take the initiative and reached for the significant bulge in his pants. Such forwardness in this initially so timid little lady made my 'leading man' even more passionate in his avances so when I finally unzipped him and slowly and expertly(remember I'm actually a teenage boy, we know things) started to masturbate him, he was soon lost..... I had then lifted up my skirts and manouvered his throbbing manhood under there so he was now virtually fucking my hand  and only moments later I made him ejaculate into my frilly satin panties, still nothing the wiser about my neatly tucked away little secret. Afterwards I got out a hanky to clean us both up a bit and then we kissed a bit more untill my 'boyfriend' packed up his (photograhic)equipment and like a real gentleman offered me his arm to guide me back into the house.........This had been an excellent little adventure and it obviously needed following up on..........


Chrystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....