Warning

Warning

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The stern opulence of Vintage Brides

As I have mentioned before I've got a serious fetish for eighties and early nineties wedding gowns(and they really are 'gowns' instead of just dresses). Despite their ultra feminine styles, luxurious materials and delicious frilly details they always have something severe and formal. They are for 'ladies' instead of fluffy girlies. Found a few absolute dream-examples online that you just wouldn't be able to resist. You'd probably marry just about anyone if you could wear one of these exquisite confections(Larger format versions available on request).... 
I've got a few more and i'm shure that one of these days one of the lead characters in my little stories will appear in one of them (in fact young Joyce already did).




....My personal favorite.

 

their ultra feminine styles, luxurious materials and delicious frilly details....

6 comments:

  1. saskia hello I love your stories they fascinate me I have read all of them and they are interesting greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola and thanks for your comment. I had a look for your blog but i only found a start-page. Still under construction?

      Delete
    2. Yes, it is still under construction when I have time I will upload some things that I can think of but now I have not been busy

      Delete
  2. Schitterende bruidsjurken, ik zou er graag een passen.

    XXX Britt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Willen we dat niet allemaal? Ik bezit een bruidsjurk met alles erop en eraan(sluier,schoenen etc.), maar niets zoals dit. Denk dat je dit soort details alleen nog tegenkomt bij arabische/Islamitische bruidsjurken.

      Delete
  3. Such Beautiful Gowns! My favorite Era as well!

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....