Warning

Warning

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Christeen: Blushes for uncle

Another date............


 ~

Dear Sis,
I think your plans have worked wonders. Our last date was
almost perfect and Christeen really seems to have accepted
her new sexual role in life completely now. When we were
making out i noticed she actually (supposedly accidentally)
rested her little perfectly manicured hand on my erection and
blushed at her own forwardnes. This was immediately followed by
her almost melting into me and surprising her old uncle with the
most sensual deep kiss and writhing her soft sensuous body
against mine. Our little lady is now really getting into the spirit
of things. I can't be happier and may actually be falling in love
with her myself. She is really becoming the perfect compliant
romantically wanton young lady you always wanted him/her
to be. She is totally delightful.

your loving brother Bob

~

~

3 comments:

  1. I can picture her wanting to sit on Uncle's lap, but at the same time not wanting to be too forward or unladylike. He, of course, would sense the conflict and use it to toy with her emotions. "Dear, would you like to sit on my lap... for just a few moments?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember sitting on a man's lap myself for the first time and feeling him grow harder and harder each time i wiggled mt bum. Was a long time ago but it was a terribly exciting experience....x

      Delete
  2. I love this post. Thanks for making it.

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....