Warning

Warning

Friday, May 5, 2017

Guest artist: Satin Pansy

A welcome intermezzo whilst i prepare to get ready to go on to Georgina's further developments...(i think i found the perfect dress).
Got the permission to publish some early drawings by Satin Pansy who is rather famous for her Youtube and other fetish stuff. She's the absolute sissy fetish doll and one of my favourite kinksters. Always had something with the ones that go all out with this stuff(not even start me on her delicious satin and taffetta wardrobe- personally i always went a bit for the more grown up look but i could go for the sissy stuff if i could do it this way). First got talking with her back when we were both on Yahoo 360 and apart from anything i else i get the impression she's actually an interesting person.
The drawings really take me back to my own secret dressing up adventures in my teens. I kinda got off on the fear and anxiety part of it. Sneaking out at night for scary dressed up walks around the neighbourhood, just not getting caught....it still gets to me. First time getting noticed by men, passing cars hooting, men walking their dog accepting me as a girl and saying "hello, miss". Soooo exciting then......Guess most of us real transvestites have all been there in some way.







Satin Pansy
Me, still satins & tafetta but contrary to my sissy friend, i never got along with pastels.
Sorry,but i just couldn't help touching myself there. Hope it doesn't land me in trouble with the local authorities. I was already reprimanded by Flickr this week and i've been so on my best behaviour the past few years.

2 comments:

  1. Am slightly disappointed by the lack of reactions as i myself was kinda honoured to host this fairly unknown material from someone who is(or at least should be)almost a celebrity in the world of totally effeminate mincing debutants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simone SilkendreamsApril 16, 2020 at 5:24 PM

    I love Satin Pansy! Oh, to be a helpless sissy blonde, fleeing the bullies in my frillies and stockings!

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....