Warning

Warning

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Georgina's Exquisite Surrender

And then the day finally comes to succumb to your ultimate submission......to HIM.
I love the eighties style wedding dress Georgina is wearing. Sir  Henry is of course very much based on the type of man i fancy myself.

By returning Guest-artist Ignatius Fluke

p.s. Keep ignoring me at your own peril.
p.p.s. I am looking for a new main character/ victim for coming scenes. If anyone has any suggestions? Preferably someone from the public domain like a minor celebrity from the past.(i've considered Leif Garrett but he's too obvious and maybe just that little bit too pretty. Basically the same problem with David Cassidy) Maybe someone a little less famous.Think i prefer a bit of an irritating teenage preppie. Makes it just that tiny bit more exciting to destroy his disgusting boyhood(lol).
I seriously considered young master Trump getting caught with big sister Ivanka's wardrobe but i don't want to wake up in Guantanamo one of these days.......... 

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is fantastic - I couldnt stop masturbating.
    I may have to see my lawyer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should make you perverts pay for that(...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may enjoy my most recent featured post too.(2 free hands(lol))........

    ReplyDelete

I noticed that contrary to my google settings, not everyone seems to be able to comment. In those cases dont hesitate to complain to Google. I love comments and i have no real difficulties with anonymity. The wish to stay anonymous just comes with the territory.

Up to recent my home on the web until I was, after 17 years, for unknown reasons removed.


slinky....